Caregiver Inc COVID 19 (Coronavirus) PreparednessCGWebAdmin
Here at Caregiver, delivering great care, service, and quality means doing everything we can to keep our individuals served happy, healthy, and thriving. Cases of COVID 19 have been confirmed in the United States. Caregiver Inc is prepared to handle possible infections in our individuals served and with our employees.
- We have no reported cases inside Caregiver at this time, including employees and individuals served.
- We are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, our state agencies, and elsewhere.
- The COVID 19 virus is not currently widespread in any of our communities. Should that happen, it is important to understand that this virus is no worse than a cold for most people yet it is very contagious. Elderly and medically fragile individuals are at higher risk.
- Individual communities may have specific guidelines or directives. Should the need arise, we will work with local operations leaders.
- Employee main focus is on cleanliness. Wash hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands, avoid close contact with sick people, stay home if you are sick, cover the cough/sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash, and disinfect frequently touched objects using a cleaning spray or wipe.
- We will implement standard infection control around individuals seeking medical care for symptoms associated with COVID 19, namely sudden onset cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
- We will collaborate with local health departments should the need arise to handle a suspected case.
We appreciate all that is being done to keep our individuals happy, healthy, and thriving.
Chief Operating Officer
Caregiver, Inc. www.cg-idd.com
4800 Overton Plaza, Suite 440
Fort Worth, Texas 76109