The Maintenance Technician assists maintenance supervisor in maintaining a safe and quality environment for the Daybreak Community Services homes and properties.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Assists supervisor in interior and exterior repairs, such as sheetrock, plumbing and painting
- Assists in maintaining the fleet of vehicles such as maintenance checks and scheduled repairs
- Assists with environmental checks for all homes
- Maintains a yard program which equals or exceeds the neighborhood quality
- Assists in all projects necessary to maintain the operations of Daybreak Community Services
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties
- Maintains good work and personal ethics in dealing with co-workers and resident consumers
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Must be available 24/7 during on-call schedule
- May supervise Team Members as assigned
- Responsible for employment actions in respective area including, but not limited to, training, interviewing, hiring, disciplining, rewarding, evaluating and terminating of employees
- Ensures corrective action process is followed if Team Members fail to meet the required expectations of the Company or if Company policies and/or procedures are violated
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- May schedule pre-employment, random and post-accident drug screens
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year maintenance experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to handle general maintenance activities
- Carpentry skills
- Ability to follow directions
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Medical Technician, MEDTECH, Medical Staff, EMT, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA