The Home Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Residential Manager/Area Director/Support Manager by assisting in quality assurance, compliance with all program principles, ensuring a safe and healthy environment for individuals and management of staff and day to day operations of assigned home(s).
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Ensure the delivery of residential services by Residential Support Staff
- Ensure the health and safety of individuals served and Residential Support Staff
- Ensure Residential Support Staff are trained in individual treatment and training plans
- Coordinate transportation services for individuals
- Oversee the maintenance of assigned homes and vehicles including requesting services
- Assist with medications and perform tasks delegated by a Registered Nurse
- Coordinate with the RN to ensure individual’s medical needs are met
- Ensure programmatic needs of individuals are met by observation of direct care staff and daily review of programmatic documentation
- Responsible for direct care staff follow PDP’s as written and provide coaching and counseling; Report concerns with programs to Support Manager
- Order medication for individuals, ensure that groceries and cleaning supplies are well stocked
- Oversee house paperwork including service delivery logs, data collection sheets, vehicle maintenance logs, time sheets, Wal-Mart receipts, etc.
- Provides on the job training for new Team Members
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able read, write speak and communicate effectively
- Exhibit exceptional oral communication skills for phone and customer service
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, manuals, policies and other company documents
- Knowledge of the HCS and/or ICF-IID programs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once efficiently and effectively
- Ability to perform all functions as a Residential Support Staff team member
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: House Manager, Home Coordinator, Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA