Caregiver is a leading Texas-based provider of services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that supports clients with the design, delivery, and management or personalized treatment plans in order to help them lead their best lives. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team!
Why join Caregiver?
· Our mission is to enable people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity, independence, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a world-class experience for the individuals we serve.
· Inspired by the company’s founders more than 30 years ago, we work hard to keep that “family feel” across each of our locations. We want to be your home away from home.
Professional Growth Opportunities
· 95% of our organizational leaders started as direct care professionals. By taking a proactive approach in our employee’s growth and professional development, we mitigate employee turnover, increase employee satisfaction, and drive productivity.
· FREE virtual doctor visits and prescription DISCOUNT card for ALL employees AND family, save hundreds per visit!
· NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities.
· $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually for full-time eligible employees.
· $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates for an assigned region. The ideal candidate will have experience in high volume settings, such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System for the assigned region
- Pre-screen candidates and schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers post interview
- Successfully organize and balance requisitions for different locations
- Provide weekly updates on candidate sourcing, and placement activity
- Work with hiring managers for each location on additional sourcing strategies
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with hiring managers
- Experience recruiting in high volume environments
- Experience with the Indeed hiring platform
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding organization ability