FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
The Talent Acquisition Partner works with leaders to anticipate and meet the company’s evolving hiring needs and deliver the organization’s best available talent. The position nurtures relationships with prospective talent and develops ongoing leadership relationships. The Talent Acquisition Partner provides support with candidate sourcing and assessments; and assists the hiring manager in selecting talent for Caregiver, Inc., and affiliated companies.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting to include support with vacant job postings, application and resume review, and additional support.
- Guides hiring managers with arranging phone screens, job shadows and interview scheduling, occasional interviewing, reference and background checks, job offers, and onboarding. Ensures adherence to all EEO legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements regarding the selection and hiring processes.
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to review and post job requisitions and match applicants with job requirements before presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Serves as administrator for the ATS.
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization, including evaluating and using social media, advertising, job fairs, and marketing to internal candidates.
- Tracks expenditures on all recruiting activities and assess return on investment.
- Works with additional Human Resources’ staff and hiring managers to determine equitable and competitive job offers aligned with internal compensation pay bands.
- Confirms that credentials, prior work history, and references are investigated before an applicant’s start date.
- Collaborates with the Human Resources team, IT and Payroll Departments, hiring managers, and Learning/OD to ensure new hires are appropriately enrolled in orientation and have completed the necessary pre-hire requirements.
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. Tracks Employee Referral Bonus program to determine eligibility and works with the payroll department on referral bonus payments.
- Manages staffing agency agreements and placements by working directly with the hiring manager on contract, temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire staff.
- Supports Human Resources and executive leadership to measure Full Time Equivalent counts and maximums for departments throughout the organization. Regularly reports budgeted versus actual FTEs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related field or will accept equivalent, verifiable, successful work experience;
- 4-6 years of talent acquisition experience preferred
- 1-2 years of healthcare/IDD related recruiting experience preferred;
- Prefer exposure to developmental disabilities environment.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Must be able to quickly and logically assess risks and make sound decisions
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, HRIS, and ATS
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Recruiting, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition