SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for all talent acquisition activities (sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, etc.) for an assigned area/region. The Talent Acquisition Partner impacts the organization by owning and driving the daily execution of talent acquisition processes in their area/region of responsibility. The successful incumbent aligns and partners with the operations team and leadership to ensure delivery of the right people at the right place at the right time!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBIITIES
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Operational Leaders to successfully drive and execute talent acquisitions plans, processes, and daily efforts for the area/region assigned
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with hiring managers
- Owner of the full cycle recruiting efforts (planning, sourcing, selection, offer, relocation, and onboarding processes) for the area/region assigned.
- Deliver on goals/targets established by management in terms of: # Hires, Quality of Hires, Time to Fill, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Owner resolution/disposition of any/all talent acquisition problems, issues, and/or challenges for the area/region assigned.
- Provide feedback and participate in continuous improvement activities to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Comply with employment laws and company policies/guidelines.
- Network and develop community-based partnerships across the area/region assigned.
- Work closely with Operations and HR leaders and hiring managers to ensure attraction of great candidates and retention of talent.
- Assist with developing and improving processes
- Creates a professional, positive candidate experience.
- Communicate with leadership and customers (daily, weekly, monthly reports, as well as escalating issues)
- Complete other duties/responsibilities as assigned/requested.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field
* Prefer Certification(s) in HR and/or Recruiting
* Must have experience in full cycle recruiting (from sourcing to newhire onboarding)
* Must have knowledge & experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
* Must have knowledge & experience utilizing job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
* Strongly prefer experience recruiting in a high-volume recruitment environment
* Prefer experience recruiting in healthcare industry
* Building partnerships/connections with business leaders
* Customer focused (understands stakeholder needs and prioritizes actions accordingly)
* Owner (holds self accountable) for resolving talent acquisition issues, challenges, & obstacles
* Resilient and tenacious in handling challenges, pressures, and stretch goals
* High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Adaptable and possesses learning agility
Mansfield, OH (Main Office) will work out of Mount Vernon, OH office at least 1 day a week.