Under the general supervision of the Program Coordinator, the Residential Manager is responsible for providing social services involving coordination and delivery of services for intellectually or developmentally disabled adults in a residential setting. The Residential Manager plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the social services provided by direct care staff. The Residential Manager works to enhance the attainment of individual personnel and CG-HHC objectives while maintaining required standards of the various regulatory agencies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Overall home management;
- Responsible for on-call outside of business hours ;
- Responsible for ensuring service documentation completion by the team;
- Supervise DSP’s;
- Ensure implementation of service plan;
- On-boards new DSP’sand completes all training;
- Prepares and delivers employee corrective action in consultation with Program Coordinator and Human Resources;
- Assists with New Consumer process;
- Behavior Support Plans Management;
- Completion of Employee Status Change Forms in consultation with Program Coordinator;
- Creating positive work environment that fosters open communication, person centered care, and positive employee relations;
- Lead with professionalism and internal customer service;
- Liaison with families);
- Communicates vacancies and staffing needs to the Program Coordinator;
- Participates in candidate interviews;
- Ensure individual receives all health care services and attends appointments as needed (attends critical appts as directed);
- In conjunction with the Program Coordinator attend all special team and ISP meetings;
- Ensures compliance of end of month and end of week paperwork;
- Plan of Correction compliance in conjunction with Program Coordinator;
- Ensure House meetings are held and attend as needed;
- Consumer personal funds oversight
- Monitor for training compliance;
- Ensure compliance of medication administration ;
- Assure regulatory compliance
- Stewardship of Medicaid dollars through labor management;
- Responsible for direct care as needed to maintain compliance;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, nursing or related human services area and/or minimum of one year of work experience in developmental disabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively; orally and in writing.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Ability to use common word-processing, spreadsheet and communications software programs within a Windows environment.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check as required by federal and/or state laws and any other post-offer, pre-employment screenings as mandated by a governing agency or Company.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license, a good driving record and current automobile liability insurance are required.
- Ability to perform Cardiovascular Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Home Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA