The Residential Manager manages performance of assigned group homes to ensure quality services are provided to Daybreak’s individuals.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Manages assigned group homes to ensure quality practices are in place
- Monitors documentation in assigned homes for consistency with the requirements of the Dept. of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) including residential notes, program plans, behavioral plans, positioning schedules, supervisory schedules
- Reviews incident and injury reports for accuracy and to ensure they meet all required timelines
- Supervises Home Coordinators in assigned group homes
- Diagnoses problems and initiates corrective action
- Oversees performance evaluations, corrective actions and other employee related issues
- Assists in assessing the training needs of employees
- Coaches and mentor employees for improved performance
- Participates on various quality teams responsible for maintaining total quality and continuous improvement throughout the company
- Residential Team Member Development Form
- Provides monthly reporting of issues in assigned group homes
- Should be completed by the Residential Manager one time per week, per home to assess each team member who works on the home
- Prefer previous exposure to HCS or ICF environment as a manager over multi-site location
- Ability to manage extensive mental activities including the ability to: use educated and intuitive judgment, advise, counsel, influence, debate, negotiate, organize, plan and synthesize concepts
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Must be able to make wise decisions under stressful circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, social work or other related field (Preferred) or will accept equivalent, verifiable, successful work experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years management experience preferably in a multi-site environment
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Residential Manager, Manager, Direct Support Professional, RSS, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA