The Registered Nurse (RN) provides routine and emergency assessments and nursing care to ensure maintenance of optimal health status for all individuals. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all health services provided to individuals. Participates in the development, implementation, and monitoring of all individual service plans.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performance of health care procedures and monitoring of consumer’ health conditions
- Provide administering of medication
- Assess and monitor the use of medication
- Assess and monitor the health data and information
- Assist in securing emergency medical services
- Assist in obtaining appropriate medical services
- Perform health care procedures ordered/prescribed by a physician/medical practitioner and required by standards of professional practice or law to be performed by licensed nursing personnel
- Immediately reports to the supervisor, any significant changes in an individual’s health status including, but not limited to, acute illness, adverse reactions to medication, sudden and/or unexplained changes in vital signs, increase seizure activity, etc.
- Participates as assigned in annual and interim planning conferences for individuals served
- Recommends individual-training objectives in the area of health maintenance, oral hygiene, and administration of medications based on identified individual needs
- Assists Case Manager/Support Manager in the development of health care training objectives as requested and ensures that staff is knowledgeable in program implementation
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid RN License
- One-(1) year nursing experience as an RN obtained within the last 36 months
- Work harmoniously with coworkers
- No more than one documented and substantiated complaint in a six-(6) month period
- Attends work punctually and regularly
- Always Adheres to agency policies and procedures
- Completes all duties in compliance with accepted standards of nursing practice
- Conducts self in a manner beneficial to residents
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA