Provides assistance to the office staff including the Office Manager, Office Coordinator and/or Area Director by assisting in day to day clerical duties for the area office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Files charts.
- Keeps up with individual’s financial receipts, files them appropriately.
- Assists with chart audits.
- Answers office phones when needed.
- Serves as backup for Office Coordinator and Administrative Assistant.
- Tags individual’s personal items.
- Logs in individual’s credit card purchases.
- Updates phone listing with new hire data and distributes where appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the HCS program
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- High School Diploma or GED
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.