The Transportation Staff Team Member is responsible for providing transportation support services for the Home and Community-Based Service (HCS) program participants. The delivery of required Medicaid Waiver Home and Community-Based Services shall comply with the Evidentiary Certification Principles.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Safely provide transportation to individuals we serve
- Copying, filing and sorting paperwork as assigned by supervisor
- Personal assistance with daily living activities such as grooming, eating, bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Assist with meal preparation, eating and housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and mobility as needed
- Reinforce counseling and therapy activities
- Assist with medication and the performance of RN delegated tasks
- Supervise and assure the health, safety and security of individuals
- Facilitate inclusion in community activities, use of natural supports, social interaction, participate in leisure activities, and develop social behavior
- Maintain regular attendance and timeliness of duties
- Maintain good work and personal ethics in dealing with co-workers and resident consumers
- Present a neat and clean appearance
- Practices good personal hygiene
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three personal references that provide evidence of the ability to provide a safe, healthy environment for the individuals we serve
- Clear background check including criminal history
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Driving record that meets minimum standards, allowing for insurance coverage under the company’s insurance
- Able to read, write, speak and communicate effectively in English
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Transportation, Medical Transportation, Medical Driver, Direct Support Driver, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA