FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
The Maintenance Technician assists maintenance supervisor in maintaining a safe and quality environment for the Daybreak Community Services homes and properties.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Assists supervisor in interior and exterior repairs, such as sheetrock, plumbing and painting
- Assists in maintaining the fleet of vehicles such as maintenance checks and scheduled repairs
- Assists with environmental checks for all homes
- Maintains a yard program which equals or exceeds the neighborhood quality
- Assists in all projects necessary to maintain the operations of Daybreak Community Services
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties
- Maintains good work and personal ethics in dealing with co-workers and resident consumers
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Must be available 24/7 during on-call schedule
- May supervise Team Members as assigned
- Responsible for employment actions in respective area including, but not limited to, training, interviewing, hiring, disciplining, rewarding, evaluating and terminating of employees
- Ensures corrective action process is followed if Team Members fail to meet the required expectations of the Company or if Company policies and/or procedures are violated
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- May schedule pre-employment, random and post-accident drug screens
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year maintenance experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to handle general maintenance activities
- Carpentry skills
- Ability to follow directions
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.