The Maintenance Technician Supervisor assists in maintaining a safe and quality environment for the Daybreak Community Services homes and properties.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Completes and oversees minor repairs on homes including sheetrock, plumbing, and
• Completes and oversees environmental checks for all homes.
• Contacts and coordinates with contractors for major repairs.
• Manages a yard program which equals or exceeds the neighborhood quality.
• Maintains a fleet of vehicles such as maintenance checks and scheduled repairs.
• Manages all projects necessary to maintain the operations of Daybreak Community
• Exhibits excellent work and personal ethics in dealing with co-workers, maintenance team
members and resident individuals.
• Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be available 24/7 during on-call schedule.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be HVAC certified/license
- Minimum of 3 year maintenance experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to handle general maintenance activities
- Carpentry skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Supervisory experience
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Medical Technician, MEDTECH, Medical Staff, EMT, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA