FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
The Maintenance Coordinator must be able to work with a maintenance team as well as work independently in maintaining a safe and quality environment for the Daybreak Community Services homes and properties.
Essential Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Completes minor repairs on homes including sheetrock, plumbing, and painting
- Completes environmental checks for all homes
- Contacts and coordinates with contractors for major repairs
- Maintains a yard program which equals or exceeds the neighborhood quality
- Assists in maintaining the fleet of vehicles such as maintenance checks and scheduled
- Performs all projects necessary to maintain the operations of Daybreak Community
- Maintains good work and personal ethics in dealing with co-workers and resident
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties
- Perform all other job duties as assigned by management
- Must be available 24/7 during on-call schedule
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems
- General construction knowledge
- Carpentry skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas Drivers License
- Minimum of 2 years general maintenance experience
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.