The Lead Contract Specialist will be responsible for managing multi-state contracts including negotiating contract terms and conditions between various parties. Lead Contract Specialist will maintain files for contracts containing original contracts, relevant correspondence, amendments, clarifications and payment schedules. The Lead Contract Specialist will clarify the terms of contractor contracts, detect errors and inconsistencies in contracts, and have outstanding knowledge of all multi-state laws pertaining to specific contracts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing the full cycle contract agreement process for all states.
- Responsible for performing the at-hire, monthly, and annual criminal background checks for all Caregiver, Inc. contractors.
- Responsible for reviewing contract contractual language for all state mergers and acquisitions.
- Oversee the compliance management process for all state mergers and acquisitions.
- Create and execute on a plan to effectively and efficiently transition all contracts to a digital platform and utilize technology as means to complete and execute these contracts.
- Provide operational assistance with creation of leases, future state contracts and review and rewrite antiquated contracts.
- Oversee and create a bilingual contracts and training platform to support the Caregiver, Inc. Texas market.
- Responsible for working with cross functional teams to ensure the mission of transparency, collaboration, and efficiency for the quality and compliance department are achieved.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, paralegal studies or related field from an accredited college and/or university required.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in contract negotiating and healthcare compliance management a plus.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient ability to detect errors and inconsistencies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in office equipment operation including fax, copier.
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.