Team Lead provides assistance to the Residential Manager/Area Director/Support Manager by assisting in quality assurance, compliance with all program principles, ensuring a safe and healthy environment for individuals and management of staff and day to day operations of assigned home(s).
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures the delivery of residential services by Residential Support Staff Team Members.
- Ensures the health and safety of individuals served and Residential Support Staff Team Members.
- Ensures Residential Support Staff Team Members are trained in individual treatment and training plans.
- Coordinates transportation services for Individuals when needed.
- Oversees maintenance of assigned homes and vehicles including requesting services needed by completing maintenance request forms.
- Provides assistance with medications and performs tasks delegated by a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinates with the Nurse to ensure individual’s medical needs are met and Team Member training is current.
- Ensures programmatic needs of individuals are met by observation of direct care staff and daily review of programmatic documentation. Responsible for ensuring direct care staff follow PDP’s as written and provide coaching and counseling when needed. Reports concerns with programs to Support Manager. These concerns may include scheduling issues and inability of staff to appropriately follow strategies.
- Orders medications for individuals, ensures that groceries and cleaning supplies are well stocked and notifies Support Managers of need/changes for incontinence supplies.
- Oversees house paperwork including service delivery logs, data collection sheets, vehicle maintenance logs, time sheets, Wal-Mart receipts, etc. and ensures timely submission of all paperwork.
- Reviews OJT reports and MARS.
- Provides on the job training for new Team Members.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Supervises Residential Support Staff Team Members in Group Homes.
- Ensures that home is fully staffed, fills in when vacancies occur if unable to find staff to work shift.
- Completes monthly monitoring of Residential Support Team Members competency of required programming and medical needs for each of the Individuals residing in the home.
- Ensures adequate staff coverage at all times for all shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the HCS and/or ICF-IID programs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to perform all functions as stated in the Residential Support Staff job description.
- Ability to operate various computer systems, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, email, Ultipro, and TMP.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Valid Indiana Driver’s license, good driving record, and valid insurance on any personal vehicle.
- High School Diploma or GED
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Team Lead, Supervisor, Residential Support Staff, RSS, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA