Works closely and in conjunction with the Facilities team members and the Director of Facilities and Fleet to assist area offices in maintaining services for the people served.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Set up utilities for new properties (including homes and offices)
- Internet Service
- Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinkler System
- Other – (Fire Alarm Monitoring, Pest Control Services, Etc.)
- Receive service interruption calls from employees and vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors, IT, area staff, etc. to resolve service interruption issues.
- Refer billing issues to the accounts payable department.
- Provide data entry of accounts numbers, contact numbers, pin numbers, etc., into database.
- Code and provide invoices to accounts payable when applicable
- Coordinate with local area office to assure communication is flowing correctly regarding actions taken at the corporate level.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Outstanding telephone etiquette and skills is a must. Heavy telephone usage is routine
- Proficient in utilizing state-wide databases and computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Ability to type and complete data-entry tasks efficiently
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally with a variety of staff
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years facilities experience
- High School Diploma