ECF/Direct Support Professional
We are looking for: Part-Time Direct Support Professionals in Morristown, TN
Shift and Shift hours: Part Time, Monday through Friday, Flexible Hours
Pay Starting at: $13.75 per Hour
Referral Bonus: Refer your Friends and receive a $300.00 Referral Bonus for DSPs or $500.00 for LPNs after 90-Day’s Hired!! ***Must list your Name on the Application.
The Direct Support Professional 4/ECF Specialist is responsible for fostering patient independence by providing direct daily support, education and transportation to clients with developmental and intellectual disabilities and in accordance with Individual Service Plans and PLSP in a supported living home or community-based setting. The Direct Support Professional 4/ECF Specialist is expected to perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the mission and core values of Omni Support Services a division of Caregiver, Inc. and comply with all Caregiver, Inc. policies and procedures, OSHA, CMS, HIPPA, local, state, and federal, regulations.
- Providing direct assistance in activities needed for the individual participant to sustain work, including job coaching, supervision and training
- Provides direct assistance in training, retraining or improving the social and vocational functioning of the individual participant worker or groups of participant workers
- Implements the behavioral support plans of participants to reduce inappropriate and/or maladaptive behaviors and to acquire alternative adaptive skills and behaviors
- Provides active support and direct assistance in facilitating natural supports at the work site
- Provides other support services at or away from the work site, such as transportation and personal assistance services
- Complete administrative and clerical documentation including but not limited to: Daily notes detailing client activities supporting the approved Individual Support Plan (ISP)/ PLSP
- Responsible for preventing client abuse by adhering to all policies and procedures, attending periodic training, reporting suspicious and inappropriate behavior, and following mandatory abuse reporting requirements
- Designed to support the achievement of integrated employment outcomes consistent with the individuals personal and career goals
- Shall be responsible for any personal assistance needed during the hours that Supported Employment services are provided
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education
- High school diploma or GED required
- One-year prior experience working in a group home setting with developmentally, intellectually and/or physically disabled individuals preferred
- Training Resource Network with 2 months of employment
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with special client needs
- Demonstrated organizational and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Universal Precautions, First Aid and CPR
- Knowledge of proper personal hygiene practices
- Ability to perform the physically demanding aspects of the job
- Ability to complete required documentation both electronically and on paper
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of automobile insurance, and reliable transportation
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA