***INCREASED PAY STARTING AT $12.00/HR***
Caregiver is a leading Texas-based provider of services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that supports clients with the design, delivery, and management or personalized treatment plans in order to help them lead their best lives. We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team!
Why join Caregiver?
- Our mission is to enable people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity, independence, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a world-class experience for the individuals we serve.
- Inspired by the company’s founders more than 30 years ago, we work hard to keep that “family feel” across each of our locations. We want to be your home away from home.
Professional Growth Opportunities
- 95% of our organizational leaders started as direct care professionals. By taking a proactive approach in our employee’s growth and professional development, we mitigate employee turnover, increase employee satisfaction, and drive productivity.
- FREE virtual doctor visits and prescription DISCOUNT card for ALL employees AND family, save hundreds per visit!
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance
You are passionate about making a difference. In everything you do, you work with integrity, accountability, transparency and compassion.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) member you are responsible for enabling people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity, independence and inclusion. This includes:
- Providing personal assistance with daily living activities such as grooming, eating bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Assisting with meal planning, preparation, and housekeeping
- Facilitating community activities, natural support, social interaction, participation in leisure activities and socially valued behavior
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license.
- Driving record that meets minimum standards, allowing for insurance coverage under the company’s insurance.
- Clear background check, including criminal history.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website https://cg-idd.com/
Keywords: Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA