The Community Facilitator will assist the Day Habilitation Director and/or Day Habilitation Activity Director with individual care at the Day Habilitation based on the policies, procedures and quality of service required by Daybreak.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Directs personal assistance with daily living activities of individuals (grooming, eating, and personal hygiene)
- Reinforces counseling and therapy activities as directed by Superviso
- Insures health and safety of all individuals by identifying and correcting safety hazards
- Provides assistance with medications and performs tasks delegated by a Registered Nurse
- Documents incidents involving individuals at the Day Hab
- Provides daily reports to Supervisor outlining accomplishments and objectives met on a daily basis
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere conducive to the habilitation of the individuals served
- Responsible for cleanliness of day habilitation including cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, sitting rooms and kitchen
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties
- Other duties as assigned including working in group homes
- Must be able to perform all of the duties required of a Residential Support Team Member
Qualifications and Education
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the HCS program
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Minimum of 1 year working with individuals with developmental disabilities
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.
Keywords: Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA