Non-Medical Transportation Driver
We are looking for: Part-Time Non-Medical Transportation Driver in Monroe, OH
Shift and Shift hours: Monday – Friday Split shift 25-30 hours a week
Pay Starting at: $15.00
Caregiver is a leading Texas-based provider of services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that supports clients with the design, delivery, and management or personalized treatment plans in order to help them lead their best lives. We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our team!
FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those, we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We are looking for a safe dependable driver to pick up clients in the morning and bringing them to the ADS site and returning them home in the afternoons.
- Guiding or using assisted walking techniques to help members with physical or visual impairments get on and off the vehicles.
- Loading and unloading both manual and electric wheelchairs.
- You will need to provide:
- Birth certificate or proof of citizenship.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Driver’s license (with no more than 4 points)
- Proof of current Auto insurance.
- Cell phone.
We will provide or set up:
- DOT physical
- CPR and First Aid training
- Medication Administration Training
- Individual specific training
Why join Caregiver?
Our mission is to enable people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity, independence, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a world-class experience for the individuals we serve.
Inspired by the company’s founders more than 30 years ago, we work hard to keep that “family feel” across each of our locations. We want to be your home away from home.
Professional Growth Opportunities
95% of our organizational leaders started as direct care professionals. By taking a proactive approach in our employee’s growth and professional development, we mitigate employee turnover, increase employee satisfaction, and drive productivity.
- FREE virtual doctor visits and prescription DISCOUNT card for ALL employees AND family, save hundreds per visit!
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance
For more information on our organization, please visit our website https://cg-idd.com/
Keywords: Driver, Transportation, Caregiver, Caretaker, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA