Serve individuals in our services as to improve quality of life and foster independence.
- Stay up to date with all leadership and trainings and agency happenings.
- Plan the monthly activity calendar with the Director.
- Assist with the transportation too medical appointments or labs when needed
- Assist with work/prevocational contracts as needed and management of participants hours for prevocational activities. Turin in hours to main office in a timely manner
- Attend ISP, SIS, or Regional Meetings as needed
- Ensure medications are transported and given per protocol with appropriate documentation. Participate in shift change to review participant information and medications.
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Assist with participants loading and unloading from vehicle
- Ensure vehicle is in running condition ( Gas tank full, no lights on). Report any vehicle issues immediately. Maintain a clean vehicle inside and out
Promoting Participant Independence
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with participants and team members
- Create and manage daily group activity plans according to individual needs ( be aware of all information provided by the ISP)
- Beware of and abide by any participant court orders
- Help participants work on goals and track progress
- Document daily activities of participants in daily documentation to meet deadlines
- Report any incidents or strange behaviors to Site Leader and Director
- Assist participants with ADL’s as necessary – eating, ambulation, toileting, etc.
- Manage any behavioral crisis by following MAND training as well as calling in additional help when needed
- Provide supervision and guidance while individuals are in our care to ensure safety and personal growth
Active Member of the Caregiver Inc Team
- Represent Caregiver Inc in the community in a manner complimentary to our values and our mission
- Stay up to date on all team member trainings and DBHDD requirements
- Perform tasks as assigned by leadership