FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
We believe it’s our job to take care of the PEOPLE (you) who take care of our PEOPLE (individuals we serve)! Therefore, we offer:
- FREE virtual doctor visits with a prescription DISCOUNT card for all employees and members of the employee’s household.
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash advance opportunities through Branch Bank.
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually to further your education endeavors for full-time eligible employees.
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Supplemental Insurance, and 401K for eligible employees.
The Behavior Support Provider will provide services for the individual in our program. The duties involve directly providing services to the individuals with an intellectual development disorder (IDD) or related condition.
The Behavior Support Provider will be responsible for knowing and following the pertinent rules and regulations in the Texas Administration Code for all waivers, as well as local and company policies.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- The Behavior Support Provider will work with individuals, treatment teams, and directors to write implement and monitor behavior support plans and guidelines for individuals which comply with HHSC guidelines and codes; systematically evaluates efficacy of plans and revises or provides revisions as needed.
- Act as a primary resource to the staff, support members and directors in understanding disabilities and positive behavior support by provide ongoing in- services and education to the staff on general and individual based behavioral supports as well as concepts and procedures for functional behavioral analysis, including but not limited to methods for gathering and summarizing behavioral data and implementation of strategies.
- Perform direct observations of individuals for behavioral assessment and development
- Work hands on with the staff in the day habilitation centers and the in facilities to ensure full implementation of the behavior program
- Conduct behavioral assessment and written reports and plans including but not limited to observational reviews, justification of services, mental status exams, Functional Assessments, Intakes, Analysis, Monitoring Reports, Mental Health Support Plans and Behavior Intervention Programs.
- Track hours of contact and meet standards requirements for billing purposes
- Responds to critical incidents involving aberrant or illegal behaviors on the part of persons served by providing guidance and post-intervention care to individuals, families, guardians and service providers
- Ensure comprehensive notes for billable and non- billable services are written in accordance with State and Federal Billing Guidelines.
- Must have at least a master’s degree in Psychology, Social work, Special Education, or related field from an accredited university as well as clear licenses to practice in the state of Texas
- A psychologist licenses in accordance with Chapter 501 of the Texas Occupations Code
- A psychological associate licensed in accordance with Chapter 501 of the Texas Occupational Codes
- A licensed clinical social worker in accordance with the Chapter 505 of the Texas Occupational Codes
- A licensed professional counselor in accordance with the Chapter 503 of the Texas Occupational Code
- **Those that have pending, or provisional licensure cannot be considered for this position. **
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.