FIND YOUR PASSION. BE UNIQUE. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. Everyone at Caregiver, Inc. Company is committed to a common goal – creating a world-class experience for our individuals. We are passionate about what we do while making a difference. We work with integrity, accountability, transparency, and compassion in everything we do because we understand those we serve have a choice in providers. Our company provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives independently.
The Financial Analyst applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
Essential Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyzes and reviews expenditures for all segments of the company
- Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Analyzes revenue and expenditure trends and recommends necessary actions to maximize profit
- Resolves accounting discrepancies
- Recommends develops and maintains financial systems to assure efficiencies
- Recommends benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments
- Develops and implements systems to detect fraud and inaccurate financial reporting
- Reviews financial transactions and accounts to assure the accuracy
- Supervises Trust Fund Department
- Monitors and reviews client trust fund accounts to assure proper controls are in place and to assure state and federal guidelines are followed
- Assists CFO in preparation of forecasts and other models used in long and short term planning
- Provides support to accounting staff in troubleshooting and special projects
- Maintains regular attendance and timeliness in duties
- Other duties as assigned
2-3 years Accounts Payable experience / required
1-2 years Great Plains or large ERP experience / required
Processing within a third-party ticketing system preferred; Concur or Maxxvault / preferred
Print, scan, and name/identify invoices in the directory
Data entry & Microsoft Office Suite skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
10-key by touch, basic math skills
Analytical skills & problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate successfully via phone, email, and in-person
Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments, our teams in the field, and our management team.
For more information, please visit www.cg-idd.com.